There are many reasons why you are seeing snakes in your dream, it tell your the five most common reasons:
First of all, we must keep in mind that much of the dreams with snakes make sense if we realize that they speak to us by symbols and not literally. With that in mind, if you are getting snakes in your dreams, it means you are having constant fears or concerns, specially the ones you are not dealing with properly. There must be a situation or event that you want to avoid or forget in your waking life.
If you have a dream of snake, that is because you dealing with an individual you do not want to see or socialize in real life. You may have had a terrible impression or a bad encounter with her or him in the last 24 hours before your dream.
You are having dream of snakes because you doubting about yourself. That’s right, if you have a challenge to overcome or a problem to solve, it is normal to harbor doubts over your personal ability or means to deal with it, even more, you may be feeling an erosion in self-confidence. Do no forget, your dreaming mind could be creating the image of a scary snake to embody your fears and insecurities.
If you are dreaming of snakes, it means is you it is most likely you are close to get involved in conflicts with certain people. You may have a strong belief that you could get involved in trouble, fights or confusing situations with people close to you.
What do I dream of big snakes?
- Because you feel unprepared or overwhelmed.
- Because you are dealing with a ‘bully’ in real life.
- Because your job is ‘killing’ you.
- Because you are scared of speaking in public.
- Because you are scared of a current illness in your family
Why do I dream of black snakes?
- Because you have bad feelings towards someone,
- Because you are scared of what is going to happen in life,
- Because you won’t accept or tolerate an unfair situation,
- Because you don’t like the way you are dealing with someone,
- Because you believe something bad may have an impact on your personal plans.
Why do I dream of killing snakes?
- Because you hate your job,
- Because you want to overcome an illness,
- Because you are eager to break up with your partner,
- Because you dislike interacting with a family member,
- Because you want to live alone or somewhere else,
- Because you’re refusing to endure an unfair situation.
Why you are dreaming of being chased by a snake?
- Because your are procrastinating,
- Because you have no emotional support,
- Because your want to avoid dealing with a ‘bully’,
- Because you feel the problem you’re facing is too much,
- Because you may be harboring bad feelings towards someone.
Why do I dream of snakes wrapped around my body?
- Because you have a time-consuming job,
- Because you have health issues,
- Because you are dealing with a terrible addition,
- Because you are in the middle of a suffocating relationship.
- Because your are sick of a current unfair situation .
Frequent Asked Questions about Snake Dreams
I’ll help you to understand your snake dream
I have interpreted thousands of dreams
Find your Snake Dream
|snake size||snakeskin color||snake place|
|snake biting||snake fleeing||snake wrapped|
|killing snakes||catching snakes||fighting snakes|
|snake eating||snake attacking||friendly snake|
|snake comes out your body||snake turns into human||snake chasing you|
Find your Snake Dream in the Dictionary
SEE 70+ MEANINGS & SCENARIOS